Join our team Today by sending applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
CCTV and Access Control Technician
- Design, installation, configuration, integration ,testing and Maintenance
of CCTV and Access Control System, Barriers and other Security Systems.
Working with East Africa Hi Tech Solutions by Configuring Software’s,
monitoring the Alarm Systems.
- Conduct customer site surveys and provide sales engineering support,
including collecting and recording detailed operational, functional and
technical requirements, developing project scopes, and providing overall
system costing for Access Control & CCTV projects.
- Understanding plans and specifications to identify the types and grades of
materials and equipment needed to ensure compliance with project
- Knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principles involved in the
production of security plans, blueprint and drawings developing specific
goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish work.
Corrective Maintenance and Troubleshooting of the faults happened in
cameras and Access control Systems.
- Prepare, monitor and report on all planned preventative maintenance (PPMs)
for all security systems CCTV, Access Control, Barriers, Fingerprint Time&
Installation and maintenance/work records detailing of all activities
carried out on site which include drawings, O&Ms, Reports, Task sheets,
Completion certificates, Accident and Incident Reports etc.
- Provide technical support to the business or the organization’s employees and train non-technical workers on the business’s information systems
- Be open and willing to undertake training on other related Information Technology taks.
- Existing Security knowledge required of Access Control, CCTV products and other Security Products.
- Experience in Hardware, Networking and IT in general.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Diploma in Information Technology or higher, Certifications in cctv and access control will be an added advantage too.